The Father provides safety, security, resources and so.
Jealousy is the core foundation of the Kingdom of darkness.
You have access to God, the love of God, the forgiveness of God and so, but the Devil will never have these. Jealousy drives the Devil’s activities. He hates us.
Jealousy is designed to limit or destroy that which the Father wants to give us.
- If humans come into agreement with the devil that you are not worthy to receive some blessing, that person becomes a channel that allows the devil to devour your blessing. This could be intentionally or even unintentionally by a family member or someone close to you.
- Or it could be the case that God wanted to bless you with gift or favour, but you disagree with God and say it is too “hard”, inappropriate, or inconvenient. (Like the Israelites that did not want to enter the "promised land" when they arrived in the book of Exodus). This is a sin because you are putting comfort above your calling.
- Or you believe lies like “I am not worth it” or “I can only have this much” or “I am not allowed to be blessed” and so on. This is not humbleness. This is you judging God and saying that God does not know what He is doing which is also a sin.
- Or you believe a lie that the Father hates you, and you expect the worst from the Father.
Any of the above causes gives the devil permission to steal your blessing.
- Ask God to break all agreement between people and with God Himself that hinder your blessing.
- Stop telling or judging God on what, how, when and where He should provide to you.
It is easy to judge and criticise someone, but this is the exact opposite.
People come together in agreement and agree on the good and positive attributes (“fruit”) they have seen in your life and agree that you deserve to walk in honour (not to be confused with pride).
This is the opposite of jealousy and channels blessings to your life.
O God, behold our shield, And look upon the face of Your anointed. For a day in Your courts is better than a thousand. I would rather be a doorkeeper in the house of my God Than dwell in the tents of wickedness. For the Lord God is a sun and shield; The Lord will give grace and glory; No good thing will He withhold From those who walk uprightly. -- Psalm 84: 9-11
Based on the teachings of Arthur Burk of the Sapphire Leadership Group.